Receive hands-on, expert care from our healthcare professionals and paraprofessionals.
Novena Health Care knows that every family will meet challenges in caring for their loved one – especially during old age or when an illness sets in. During these most trying times, our staff will be happy to visit you at home and provide you and your family with the utmost care and attention – as you would receive from a convalescent home care or a nursing care facility.
At Novena Health Care, we provide:
- Home Care (Medical or Skilled Care)
- Home Care (Non-Medical or Non-Skilled Care)
- Medical or Skilled CareA structured care plan will be used to provide medical or skilled nursing care. We have nurses or nursing assistants working under the supervision of a registered nurse who will be assigned to clients’ homes. Home Care Services in Maryland and Virginia includes but are not limited to:
- IV Therapy
- Wound Care
- Tube Feeding
- Tracheotomy Care
- Ventilator Services
- Non-Medical or Non-Skilled CareBesides nursing services, we also have home health aides and nursing aides who can provide non-skilled care. Non-medical health management needs of clients at home are responded to with services such as:
- Assistance with Daily Living Activities
- Personal Care
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping Services
- Medication Reminder
- Shopping/Errands, and more
Is your family facing a situation where Home Health Care could be useful? Please call us so we can assist you. You may also send us an online message.