We work to make sure that each of your needs is properly addressed.
We use person-centered plan to provide assistance with daily living skills, community inclusion activities, access to health care and other community-based Home Care Services in Washington DC, Maryland and Virginia. These services are provided to individuals living in their homes and are tailored to meet an individual’s needs and goals.
Based on the needs of the individual, services include:
- Assistance with all personal care needs, like bathing & grooming
- Assistance with daily living activities
- Meal preparation & medication reminder
- Escort individuals to clinics, physician’s offices, recreational activities, trips, or other community outings.
- Laundry, shopping & light housekeeping services
- Train individuals in skills such as money management, utilizing public transportation, solving problems, using the telephone, telling time, and handling emergencies